Taste Of Australia
BURLEIGH HEADS, TWEED VALLEY & BEYOND
GOLD COAST, QLD & NORTHERN NSW, AUSTRALIA
4 Days | SOJOURN
Sojourn | Luxury small group short break
Burleigh Heads, Tweed Valley & Beyond
Burleigh Heads, QLD
Delectable cuisine | Luxury accommodation |Homewares | Meet The Designer | Distilleries | Exclusive beachside gentle yoga
* Signature Experiences - Gold Coast all-female sojourn
* Homewares, boutiques, distilleries of distinction, delectable dining throughout
* Heavenly homewares & independent boutique visits, including the impressive St Barts - Burleigh Heads.
* Relax, four indulgent days, staying at the newest Burleigh Heads oceanview apartments - Boardwalk, Burleigh Heads
* All delectable meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at fabulous coastal dining venues.
* Experience garden to table dining in the tranquil Tweed Valley
* Gin tasting paddles at local distilleries of distinction - Multi-award winning Husk Distilleries and Granddad Jacks Craft Distillers
* Beachside gentle yoga and stretching
* Private transport throughout
* Return airport transfers (on journey arrival and departure days)
* Expertly hosted by your professional Journey Director
Transfer from Gold Coast Airport in time for lunch. Spend a leisurely afternoon soaking up the vibes of beautiful Burleigh and Miami. Explore the hidden gems. Visit a trendy distillery, then the home of UGG since 1974 and an artisan store in the backstreets of Miami.
Arrive at the Boardwalk Burleigh Heads, your home for the next three days staying in an oceanview apartment.
Enjoy a dip in the lush resort pool, a swim in the ocean, a walk along the beach or a tipple at the local surf club.
A delectable dinner at one of Burleigh Heads best restaurants.
O/N Oceanview accommodation Boardwalk, Burleigh Heads
What better way to start the day!
For the early risers, clear the mind and free the body with an exclusive beachside gentle yoga and stretching session.
A delectable breakfast before we explore the best homewares boutique on the Gold Coast, St Barts.
Afterwards, explore south of the border, the lush countryside of the Tweed. Specialty gin tasting at Husk Distillery or a tipple of the local drop at Red Earth Brewery. Lunch today will be a sumptuous garden to table fair at a renowned restaurant set amongst the lush Tweed Valley.
A leisurely return to Burleigh Heads later in the afternoon to enjoy a swim, relax poolside, or head to Burleigh Hill or the Burleigh Pavilion for a tipple before dinner.
Another delectable affair at a fabulous Burleigh Heads restaurant.
O/N Oceanview accommodation
Another perfect day on the Gold Coast and the opportunity to enjoy a stunning pre-breakfast, scenic walk around the headland through the Burleigh National Park to neighbouring Tallebudgera.
Soak up the laidback coastal vibes and savour a leisurely breakfast at a fabulous local cafe.
Stroll to Burleigh’s village hub, James St, enjoy the local village ambience before a morning visit to the impressive St Barts homewares and lifestyle store. You’ll fall in love and want to move in.
A visit to a compact eco friendly hub that integrates sympathetically with the surrounding landscape. A selection of thoughtfully curated small boutiques and products. Sample delectable cheese and if you desire, source a special French, Spanish or Italian wine for an afternoon poolside tipple. Bringing a taste of Europe to the Australian coast.
After a delicious lunch we’ll uncover more hidden gems and enjoy a tipple before returning to our luxe accommodation mid afternoon to immerse ourselves in the surrounding oasis.
Our farewell dinner this evening will be at a hand chosen local restaurant.
O/N Oceanview accommodation
After a leisurely breakfast, time for a swim before a mid morning transfer to the Gold Coast airport. Saying a fond farewell to new friends, take away memories of a wonderful getaway spent in great company.